Sunday, October 21, 2012

Want More?

I am actually quite impressed with how many people actually read this blog (granted, this is still only about 4 people... but it's 4 more than I expected). So, I just wanted to remind everyone that there is more to me than some poorly written sermons.

For those interested (and whom aren't already aware), I have another blog which has poetry and ramblings and rants and such. It's called The Darkside of the Rose. This "darkside" displays works of mine when I'm happy, sad, angry, sentimental, intellectual, lonely, obnoxious, or just plain drunk. It's a little of everything, or nothing at all. So, please feel free to check it out. Comment. Share. Tell your friends. Tell your enemies. Tell the voices in your head.

I'd like to get more readers/followers to both this site and the darkside. Help out a friend would ya? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system