Sunday, April 14, 2013

Back to "School"


So, in my state of weakened faith today, I came up with this brilliant plan... I'm going to take some courses on Christianity. I found an online site which offers free courses (of course... the grading doesn't count towards anything... I'm not going to get any kind of degree... but, this is ok...). So I registered for a couple courses... just two to start. They're work-at-your-own-pace courses, and completely online.

I think I must be drunk or something... but I've actually toyed with the idea of becoming a minister. Of course, there are a few issues with this idea.... a) I have a job I absolutely love working for a company I think is the best in the world; b) I hate people. I can't speak in front of them. c) lol... me?! a minister? Have you ever met me?!?

ANYWAY...

The courses make use of an online blog/journal scenario which isn't graded. It's just a place to add your thoughts to certain discussion points. You don't have to use the blog they provide... so I have decided that for at least some of the discussion points, I'm going to use this blog. So, if you see any of my lesson discussions... please feel free to add your own 2 cents. I truly believe the best way for any of us to learn is through hearing the thoughts and opinions of others, and sifting through it all to decide which makes sense to us.

God bless all of you...
Brandi

1 comment:

  1. There are lots of ministries that don't require speaking before crowds of people. If this venture is of the Lord, he will lead you to that area of ministry for which you're best suited, for the glory of his holy name.

    May God bless you as you seek to serve him. Grace and peace be with you.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system