Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - Jan 2014 Schedule

As I said in a previous post, every Wednesday of 2014, I plan to post a picture. God gives us all so much... and while some of the pictures I post may not appear to show God... or may not be what you might post... they are things that remind me of God's presence.

I encourage you all to comment on photos... or come up with a caption for it... or whatever you so desire to say. This said, as this is a "Wordless Wednesday" post... allow me to shut up.

January 1st's Wordless Wednesday photo:


2 comments:

  1. I like the idea. Umm lets say -- organized chaos! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I love both of those (Orderly Confusion, and Organized Chaos). I have to admit, my household really isn't that orderly or organized... but, the calendar does help a little. I'm just grateful that my kids are healthy enough to be active.. and that God has blessed me with a bunch of great kids.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system