Monday, September 10, 2012

Follow Me, Please


Yes, now that I have insulted everyone by calling them my sheep... 

Quite seriously,  I have a request/suggestion to all my friends whom have blogs - please follow my blog! For everyone who follows me, I will also follow, so we can all join in  getting more readers to our little worlds. There's a little follow button (or join this site, or whatever it says) somewhere to the left of my page. Click it :)  

And, share. Always share. Share with people you like whom you think might benefit from this site. Share with people you can't stand whom you believe will be completely irritated by this site. But, Share! Please? 

Thanks everyone! :)

Yours in peace and pain, triumph and tribulation, and every other time...

Non-Rev. Brandi  :)

Disqus Shortname

Comments system