Wednesday, February 20, 2013

In Quiet Contemplation





Last night, I spoke of being on a spiritual high - and how I understood this high would not last forever. Well, unfortunately, it lasted for a much shorter time that I anticipated. Today, I crashed from that high, and for no real good reason. Perhaps it is simply due to a required intellectual overload recently, coupled with my recent physical low, and constant emotional instability.

But, whatever the case, I feel spiritually low... abandoned, unworthy, and just alone. And therefore, there will be no sermon tonight. Instead, I plan to spend some time in quiet contemplation and/or conversation with God. Hopefully, I will return tomorrow a bit brighter and with something brilliant to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system