Thursday, April 25, 2013

I Have Engraved You...


Ever feel abandoned by someone you care about? Ever feel betrayed by someone who said they would always be there for you, but has suddenly walked out of your life? Ever feel rejected by someone whom you thought had accepted you?

It sucks.

But...

1 Peter 5:7Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
Psalm 27:10Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me.
Isaiah 49:16See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands.

God is always there. He has written your name on the palms of his hands. He will not forsake you. This is a bit of a comfort.

3 comments:

  1. This was a great comfort to me. I gave up everything (house, job, warm weather, future) for someone whom I thought cared for me. I even moved away from my kids for her only to find that "care" means different things to different people.

    What's great about our Father is that He will grant us the desires of our hearts if we allow Him to. I came out of my situation 18 months later with a better house, a better job, and a much brighter future. Even my relationship with my kids is better.

    Every single thing that was lost was replaced with better and then some. What an amazing God we serve...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've known one too many people throw around the words "care" and "love" without any idea what it truly means to love and care for someone.

      I am glad you've come out better and brighter. It's not fun going through the pain, but often times, it's necessary to really understand the blessings in our life. It's great that your relationship with your kids is better... to me, that is probably the most important relationship (other than that with God, of course). May the Lord continue to bless you.

      Delete
  2. hallalujah. Keep giving Him praise......

    ReplyDelete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system