Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Random News from Psycho Sermons



Random News:

First, I have to say a little late – MERRY CHRISTMAS! to all my friends and family and readers. I had a great Christmas, and was blessed to have all my children home. Nine kids, my husband and myself, all celebrating and laughing together.

Second, I want to let everyone know about a new endeavor I’ve started. A couple years ago, I wrote a post half-joking about starting my own church called the Church of Misfit Toys. After all that has happened since Halloween, I decided to change this from a half-joke into something serious. No, I have not started a physical church. Instead, I decided to start an online one called the Church of Misfits. I started a social network site to house this “church.”

Unfortunately, I have found that I don’t have the time to really dedicate to this (yet), but have been making certain to at least do weekly sermons, which started on the first Sunday of Advent. These are all posted on the social site, but, other than the first one, they are also on YouTube.

I will be continuing these weekly videos; however, I may get rid of the social site. I’ll keep them on YouTube, and am considering also embedding them on this psycho blog. I haven’t yet decided. Anyone have any advice?


Third, please stay tuned in a few days for my annual “Lessons Learned” post. It will be going up on December 31st – if I can come up with the post anyway. I’m having a bit of difficulty putting it all together this year.

And, that is it for now from the Psycho Preacher.

God bless each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system